Friday, August 22, 2008

The Question of 'Who did it?'

Hi all! It was indeed a fruitful session between the lecturers and students yesterday in Room 411. I could also sense unhappiness towards the allegation that was published online. The person who wrote the message has tainted the reputation of the college which you all belong to. I understand your frustration towards whoever responsible. I also heard rumours which accuses the 4 graduates as responsible. I would like to take this opportunity to assure you that I strongly believe that none of them are responsible for this matter. I know them pretty well and based on the content of the letter, I'm sure that none of them have any reason to write such letter. Therefore, we should stop speculating on anyone of them.

The person responsible for this is someone who is still studying in the college. Let's ponder........

No comments: