Thursday, May 1, 2008

Iron Man 2008

One of the hottest and most anticipated film of the year has finally arrive to our local cinemas. This movie is a bomb. It offers elements such as comedy, action, romance (just a little if you don't count some 'stuff' Tony Stark did before he actually found his true identity), drama, sci-fi and thriller. I won't be a spoiler to this movie but just go watch it...I think it is better than The Forbidden Kingdom, no offense, but The Forbidden Kingdom is also not bad. Marvel has done it again, captivating everyone with it's comics and now with new and advanced technology, comic character finally comes to life. The show is like the equation of The Shawshank Redemption + Spiderman + Charlie Wilson's War + Transformers = Iron Man. Haha my math maybe wrong but go check it out yourself and you be the judge. I went to watch it on the opening day and I was so surprise that GSC do receive student card even for new films. Wow I'm like a barbarian watching movie in Penang hahaha...anyway I didn't regret this and it was really nice. Everyone in the cinema laugh and also was amazed by it's fascinating story line. Credits goes to Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Terrence Howards (Jim Rhodes), Jeff Bridges (Obadiah), Gwyneth Paltrow (Pepper Potts), all the cast that had contributed, the production crew and last but not least Jon Favreau (Director). Go get your tickets at your nearest cinema right now!!! Go! Go! Go!

1 comment:

Julius said...

Yaya..agreed with thats,it is humor when he speak...n I like the the costume n his sports car so much,hope I can get it,hahax...